Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meal-Planning Wednesday

It's definitely a Pioneer Woman week here in the Hargrave house this week.  As I was meal planning this afternoon, I saw so many yummy recipes on her site that I just couldn't resist.  So here's what I'm making.

Wednesday:  Fancy Macaroni and Cheese.

Thursday:  Summer Stir-Fry.

Friday:  Date Night!!

Saturday:  Ranch-Style Chicken with Restaurant Style Smashed Potatoes.  (I've made the Ranch-Style Chicken before, and it's delicious!)

Sunday:  Frito pie.

Monday:  Chicken Salad with chips and fresh peaches.

Tuesday:  Fettuccine Alfredo with Caesar salad and garlic bread.  (I've made this dish about every which way you can make it, so I'm interested to see whether or not I like her version better.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE PW!!!

Ryan said...

Me too!!!!!! The first time I stumbled upon her site, I felt like I had found a pot of gold or something! :) And practically everything I've made of hers has been DELICIOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...