I'm sure that you know that I grew up in a small town. This picture above? It used to be my front yard.
In honor of my hometown, I'm going to give you a Jeff Foxworthy-esque, "You Might Be a Country Girl If..." kind of list.
So here we go. Here are ten signs that I'm from the country.
1. I go weak in the knees when I see a Chevy truck with big tires.
2. I spent more than one Friday night watching men in cowboy hats team rope.
3. My favorite drink is super sugary, almost syrupy sweet tea.
4. I've been "parking"... on a four-wheeler. (Don't worry... it was Micah, and we only kissed.) :)
5. For me, a twenty-minute drive to the grocery store is a short trip.
6. In the words of Alan Jackson, my first car was a pickup truck.
7. I've been muddin' more times than I can count.
8. My grandparents went to high school with Micah's grandparents.
9. For fun, my friends and I used to toilet paper houses (Maybe this isn't a "country" thing, so much as a teenager thing.)
10. I married my high school sweetheart. :)