Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My guilty pleasure...

So I don't watch a lot of T.V.  I mean, apart from the hours and hours Micah and I spend watching Lost.  

But I do watch one show religiously.  And if I tell you what it is, you have to promise not to judge me.  Okay.. are you ready?  Here goes.

My name is Ryan, and I'm addicted to "The Bachelorette."


Yes, I totally get that it's trashy T.V.   But isn't that part of the appeal?  I'm watching this cute girl try and wade through all the bullcrap spewing out of the mouths of these whiny, desperate men, and I'm loving it.

This week, she FINALLY kicked Casey to the curb.  I like that she's being careful in giving each guy a chance, but seriously... that guy was nuts.  If I heard him utter the words "guard" or "protect" in the same sentence with the word "heart" ONE more time, I was going to go crazy. 

In seasons past, I've had one or two guys picked out from the beginning.  This season, it's these two:


This is Roberto, and he just seems like a really, really good guy.  Plus, he's not bad to look at. :) And he and Ali seem to have really good chemistry.

And I also like this guy.


Also very cute.  And he seems smart.  AND he's sweet.

So there.  I've come out with it.  My guilty pleasure is out there for the world to see.  Are you judging me?

4 comments:

The Links said...

Definitely not judging, because I"m right there with you. Every season I say I'm not going to watch it next season, but I always do. My husband tells me every week that he thinks a little bit less of me every time I watch it! HA!! I don't blame him. I am a little ashamed of my addiction.

Alix said...

I am the same way! Not with the Bachelor, but for sure with the Bachelorette! Sigh... this year I'm loving Frank. I've never loved any of the guys on the Bachelorette as much as him... le sigh

lowrytinam said...

I'm addicted to both the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. I like the ones you have picked out for her.
Just heard on the news magazine shows that Jake and Vienna are busted up. Imagine that!

Ryan said...

Thanks for not leaving me hanging, y'all! Katy, my husband judges me, too. :)

And, Alix, I like Frank, too... I thought their first date was SO adorable.

Ms. Lowry, (I'll always call you that, even though I'm a grown up now... I can't help it!) I actually hadn't heard about that until I saw your comment! But I can't say I'm surprised. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...