Sunday, September 26, 2010

We're home!

This is going to be short because I still have SO much to do around here! But I just wanted to let you all know that we survived the move and we made it home!

We're officially moved into our new house in Sunnyvale, and I can't tell you how good it feels to be so close to our family and friends again. How good it feels that my sweet sister-in-law just popped in this morning to help me unpack. Or that my dad and stepmom just dropped by last night to bring over cupcakes! I can't believe I can actually meet my mom for lunch if I want! No more rushing and running around to see everyone so that I never really got any time with anyone.

Other news: this house is humongous and we need new stuff, I'm still feeling sickish, and I'm SO over boxes/tape/bubble wrap. And, best of all, Micah and I are so proud to be uncle and aunt to his brother's new baby boy! Welcome to the world, Landyn Lee Hargrave!

I promise I'll write more later... I just realized that I actually have an empty house and I desperately need a nap! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...