Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day Eleven: My Favorite TV Shows


For awhile I wasn't much of a TV watcher. During college, Rebecca and I didn't have cable, so we were pretty much relegated to watching things on DVD, which is how I first got hooked on Grey's Anatomy.

Grey's was my one and only TV show for awhile, but once Micah and I moved to Houston, and he made it clear that he needed at least the local channels, I found a few other guilty pleasures.

Now, I watch these shows religiously:
Modern Family
Vampire Diaries

Dexter

The Bachelor
The Bachelorette


And I watch these shows when I can catch them:
Weeds
Dancing with the Stars

American Idol


What shows are you addicted to?

1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

I'm digging the new show Raising Hope. Give it a quick Hulu and you might be glad you did.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...