Monday, October 25, 2010

Day Twelve: I believe...

I BELIEVE...

Vanilla tastes better than chocolate.
Books are the pathway to intelligence.
We should all be a little more compassionate.
There is a living God who loved me enough to die for me.
Comfy socks make life better.
My husband is the most handsome man on the planet.
A girl should always splurge on a good hair straightener.
Mexican food is a gift from heaven.
I look better as a brunette.
Autumn makes living in Texas bearable.
You shouldn't settle.
Life would be a lot easier if boys would just say what they mean.
Life would be a lot easier if girls would just say what they mean.
The five-second rule is totally legit.
Coca Cola puts some secret, super-addictive ingredient in Diet Coke.
I'm not a very good driver.
This life is a gift that we often take for granted.
A good pillow makes all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love your beliefs!! You're a girl after my own heart!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...