Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day Four: My Parents

I made a liar out of myself yesterday because I didn't get my Day Four and Day Five entries done. We ended up going to Micah's parents' house to eat fajitas (YUM!) and watch the Rangers game (BOO!), and we didn't get home until 11:30. I was out like a light within minutes of getting home.

But the good news is that Day Four will be EASY, since I've actually already done posts on each of my wonderful parents.


You can meet my lovely mom here. The picture above is (obviously) us on my wedding day. Isn't she beautiful? She's just this incredibly kind, artistic, soulful person, and she did everything she could to make my childhood magical. Plus, the woman can COOK! I'm blessed beyond belief to even know her, let alone to call her Mom.

And this guy here is my Dad. With his apricot teacup poodle, Penny. She's spoiled rotten. Just like his kids are. :) You can read more about Daddy here.

You won't meet a better guy than my dad. Ever. Nor will you meet a person who likes (1) flip flops and (2) babies more than he does.

So those are the people who are responsible for who I am today. And, if I do say so myself, they didn't do half bad. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...