Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day Six: A Picture That Makes Me Happy

This is Micah with his brand new nephew, Landyn Lee. Every time I look at this picture, I tear up. It makes me so thankful that we moved back home so that we can spend time with Landyn and see him as he grows up. And I also think of Micah's brother, Seth, who has taken to fatherhood so naturally. He and his sweet fiance, Diana, are just absolutely in love with their little miracle, and it's such a joy to watch them with him.

And I love the look on Micah's face in this picture. He's really proud of his nephew, and it makes me so happy to think of how he'll be with his own children. I have no doubt that he'll be an incredible father when we get ready to have kids in a few years. For now, though, I think he's content to love on everyone else's babies. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...