Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Real Life...

So now that I'm done with the blog challenge, I can actually write about what's going on in my life - not that it's incredibly interesting or anything. I feel like there have been so many things that have happened over the past month that I didn't get to share, but for the life of me I can't remember them now!

Work is going well. I really love the firm and everyone there. I've had a few really fast-paced short-term projects in the past week or so, so I've been working like a crazy lady. Things should slow down again by the end of this week, though. :) I'm getting a lot of responsibility already, which is fairly horrifying. But it's also amazing that they trust me to do more than document review (although I have done a little of that, too). :)

We're hosting Thanksgiving for my Mom's side of the family this year, and I'm still not sure what I'm going to cook. I've got a few ideas going, but I'm still trying to figure it out. The good news is that it gave me an excuse to go get new dishes! More than half of our bowls, which were cheap and from Ikea, broke in the move, and I wanted a set that served 12. We found some at Macy's, and I'm in love with it! I can't find them online, but I'll take a picture of them and post it soon!

I hate to post and run, but I'm pretty exhausted and about ready for a bubble bath. It has been one of those days. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...