Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Well...

... it has now been a whole week since I've blogged, which is just not okay. So this is me blogging (albeit very poorly) so that no one thinks I've gone and disappeared or fled for the border. No, I've just had a LOT going on! I think we had something going on every night last week AND the weekend.

And last night I was just too sleepy from staying up until 2:00 a.m. the night before reading a book that was definitely not worth it, so I crawled in bed not long after I got home from work. (Although we did eat a delicious pasta salad that I had made ahead the night before - I'll definitely be sharing that recipe here soon!)

But I promise I've been taking note of all of the silly (and not-so-silly) things that have been popping in my head this week, so I'll share them soon. I'm sure you're all dying with anticipation. (Oh how I wish there was a sarcasm font.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...