Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Survey says...


... that the Jalapeno Popper Dip is a new fan favorite!


I made it for my family when they came over for Micah's birthday a few weekends ago and for Micah's family this past weekend, and everyone seemed to really really love it! Lauren's husband, Eric, actually spread it on his pizza. :)

It's just got a great, creamy texture PLUS it has a nice spicy (but not too spicy) flavor. I didn't serve it with toasted bread because I'm lazy and didn't have any French bread on hand, but the tortilla chips were delicious in it. Moral of the story - make this at your earliest convenience.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks deceptively delicious! Where can I get this recipe? :)

Ryan said...

Here you go! :)

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/02/jalapeno-popper-dip/

Laura said...

Sweet! So glad it was delicious! How is work? Are you still loving it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...