Monday, April 25, 2011

Yumm-O...

Since I've essentially stopped couponing (I finally decided that I just didn't have the time or the inclination anymore), I've been doing a lot more impulse purchasing. Most of the time, I regret it, but every now and then, I stumble upon an amazing find.


On Saturday, I impulsively grabbed a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns ice cream.




Holy. Cow.
I can't explain the deliciousness of this stuff. I mean, it's like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream... except with cinnmamon. Don't let the "caramel" ice cream description throw you off... it really tasts like a vanilla ice cream with a hint of cinnamon. Seriously y'all. It's a really good thing I can only find Ben & Jerry's in pint-sized containers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds so yummy...I am going to buy some this week. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...