Here's a list of some of the things we've done this week.
- Hired a trainer for Lilly to help with her anxious/fearful nature. According to him, we have a "pack structure" problem in which Lilly thinks she has to be the alpha because we're not effectively doing that. The problem is that she's just not naturally suited to be an alpha (nor should she be), so she's anxious all the time. The fixes seem simple, but it's going to take some time to see results, I think. I'll keep y'all updated!
- Went to see Harry Potter (I already saw it, but Micah hadn't).
- Went to an antique "mall" near the house wherein I saw a real stuffed lion that creeped me out in a ridiculously significant way. As in so significant that I had to run past it because I was scared that it might magically come to life and pounce on me.
- I bought Adele's "Someone Like You." Love.
- Micah went fishing with my BFF's husband, Eric, and caught a massive fish. Massive.
Way to go, babe! :)