Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pinterest Fun...

It's been awhile since I've done a Pinterest post, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite finds from the past month or so.  I've found so many wonderful ideas, and I'm excited to incorporate many of them into our house!

**Update** If a link to the pin is available, I linked it to the title of the pin, not the actual picture.


I actually bought a set of these for one side of my mantel (or wherever else I end up sticking them).  They haven't arrived yet, but I can't wait to see them!  Jillian was great to work with, and she sent pictures of the product so we could be sure they were what I wanted.  If you're in the market for anything burlap-ish, give her a shout! :)

2. Anniversary Picture
I LOVE this idea! To take a picture like this every year on your anniversary.  Imagine what it'd look like at year 50!

3. Fist Pump
How perfect is this, right? He's so proud to have her as his wife.  I just love love.

Doesn't this look scrumptious??! I'm a huge fan of hot sandwiches - particularly those involving bacon.  I'll definitely be trying this soon.

5. Tattoo
 If I were thinking of getting another tattoo, I would definitely consider this spot.  It looks so dainty and lovely, and I particularly love the verse.  Too cool.

6. Apothecary Jars 
I like the idea of putting things in apothecary jars for the master bathroom.  I want to keep it classic, but I need to bring in some color in there.  I'll definitely do the fancy soap idea - I've inherited my Mom's love of yummy-smelling homemade soaps, so this would be a fantastic excuse to buy some! :)

7. Cork Letters 
My Aunt Gem and Uncle Larry gave us a whole lotta wine corks to use, and I love the idea of making them into a letter or two.  I think they'd go perfect above my cabinets in the kitchen, although I think I need something a bit darker.  Does anyone know if the cork would absorb color or stain?

8. Fabric-Covered Styrofoam as Art
I'm definitely not in love with these particular fabrics, but I do like the idea of using fabric as wall art.  It's cheap, and you could achieve the exact look you're going for by choosing the perfect fabric.  This would be great above the console table I have in the master bedroom. :)

Are you guys hooked on Pinterest yet?  Any amazing finds out there that I'm missing? :)

3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Man, I love Pinterest. I adopted that sandwich into my life but changed it a bit by removing the bacon (I've gone vegetarian,) and buying take & bake ciabatta rolls from SuperTarget. HIGHLY RECOMMEND the ciabatta. Takes it to the next level. You might die.

Sarah McM said...

Oh, I replaced the bacon with avocado.

Unknown said...

Love, love, LOVE pinterest...I made my own set of coasters that I'll be blogging about soon. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...