Friday, September 9, 2011

Goat Milk Stuff...


Last week I ordered several travel-sized bars of Goat Milk Stuff's soaps for a project for the master bathroom (which I'll share as soon and I get the rest of the bathroom together, I promise!).  I had read about them on MckMama's blog, and I was incredibly  curious.  So I went and checked out their website, and I was almost overwhelmed by the variety of scents that they offer!  

But I don't generally have a problem with making executive decisions, so I settled on a few each of Almond, Cool Citrus Basil, Kool Koala, and Nautical - mostly because I liked the blues/greens/tan colors.  Every order comes with three free samples, so I threw in Pink Sugary, Purity, and Fiji Island.

They came in yesterday, and let me just tell you,  y'all... they smell amazing.  And I tried out the Pink Sugary sample last night, and I'm in love.  The smell is just enough to make bathing an enjoyable experience (as if it's not already!), but it's not overpowering.  I'll definitely be ordering some more, and if you're a fan of handmade, all natural, yummy-selling soaps, you should check out Goat Milk Stuff! 

This is definitely not a plug for Goat Milk Stuff - they have no idea who I am.  I just like sharing my favorite things with y'all.  The End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...