Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Uninspired...

I'm not sure why, but I can think of absolutely nothing to blog about today.  It has been several days between posts, so theoretically something interesting should have happened since then.  No such luck, apparently.  I've just been working and watching the new fall lineup on TV (are you guys watching, too?).

Our media console did come in, but Micah wasn't there to help me move it into place, so I can't show pictures yet. 

And I do have stitches in my face from a routine dermatology procedure, but no one wants to hear about that.  (Just thinking about the stitches makes me queasy.)

Here's hoping I've got something interesting to share soon. :)

1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

New show I like: Up All Night. There that other new one with Hank Azaria, and I actually like it a lot, but I get the sense that it's not going to be around for the long haul.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...