Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oh happy day...

Today has been a fun day.  Mostly because I haven't seen my husband in a week (he was out of town for work), and it was nice just to get to be with him.  But also because Micah and I spent a good chunk of the day looking at pretty things at all the fun stores off Knox in Dallas. 

Of course we took a stroll through Pottery Barn while we were there, and we came home with this random assortment:

(Minus the wooden spoons - we already had those.)

We're starting to transition all the stainless steel/black accessories we have in the kitchen to cream/white to go with all the white that's in there, so I snagged the cutlery holder.  I'll be ordering these to go with it fairly soon: 



And the three oil-rubbed bronze lanterns were on sale for ~$20 apiece - I couldn't pass those up, even though I'm not entirely sure where they're going yet.  The sponges are for the master bath (which I PROMISE, I'll debut relatively soon.  It's almost ready!)

And I saw this beauty in person:

It's even prettier in real life.  But it's also kind of enormous.  We might have to play around with our furniture a bit to get it to fit, but I'm absolutely in love with it, so I'm determined to find a way to make it work. 

Last, but not least, we also got the media stand all set up:

(Sorry - Blogger won't rotate the picture for some reason.)

I'm so in love with the way it looks in here.  The style/color goes so well, and it's definitely functional.  But I'm starting to feel like that Friends episode where Rachel secretly buys a bunch of new Pottery Barn furniture for hers and Phoebe's apartment.  It's starting to look like the PB catalog up in here, y'all! :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...