Saturday, November 19, 2011

Girl time...

So I picked up my friend Kimi from law school from the airport yesterday, and we went non-stop until I dropped her off at the airport a little while ago. 

(Isn't she presh?  She may or may not moonlight as a certain Disney character at Disney World a couple of times a year...)

We had sushi last night and then came home and watched both of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movies.  Cause we're those girls. :)

This morning we got up and braved the rest of the Twi-Hards to see Breaking Dawn.  It was really fun and exactly what I was hoping for (plenty of yummy vampires and half-naked werewolves), and the crowd wasn't too bad.  After the movie, we grabbed fajitas at Primos (delicious!).  Not long after that, I had to take her back to the airport so she could get back to Houston in time to go to her goddaugher's baptism. 

We had a great time and it was so nice to catch up.  Hope to see you again soon, friend!


After I dropped Kimi off, I stopped by the Wisteria outlet near the airport to see if I could find anything I couldn't live without.  I came home with a round table (I didn't get any pictures, sorry) for the entryway.  Turns out it wasn't really big enough for the space, but I'm hoping I'll be able to find a place for it somewhere else since it was on clearance and is non-refundable. :(  I also bought this cake plate:
 And this pitcher:

And when I got home, Micah was working on shortening our old barstools to fit under the island bar.  He isn't quite finished, but I'll definitely post pictures when he's done. :) 

Tonight we're planning on taking it easy around here.  I got to bed late last night, and won't get to sleep in tomorrow either, so I'm thinking I'll probably end up in bed pretty early tonight.  But before I go, I'll leave y'all with a cute picture of Lilly Bell.  

  Is she not the most precious little girl you've ever seen?  Or is it just me? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...