Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays...

It's November, y'all! I love November because it always puts me in a spirit of thankfulness. I love the weather, I love the food (which won't be so much fun this year on a diet, but oh well), and I love being reminded to count my blessings. Last year I listed something I was thankful for every day on Facebook, but I decided this year to blog my thankfuls. I've added a linky tool at the bottom so that any of you who want to link up with your thankful posts (or any Thanksgiving-related post) can join in on the fun. So here goes...

1. I'm thankful for grace. Marvelous grace.

2. I'm thankful for a handsome, loving husband who makes me laugh every single day.

3. I'm thankful for my crazy, wonderful family. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

4. I'm thankful for a job that I love. It's challenging and rewarding and frustrating, and I feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.

5. I'm thankful to be home. After living four-and-a-half hours from home for three years, I can't even tell you how great it feels to be near the people that I love.

6. I'm thankful for great friends that keep me sane.


7. I'm thankful to live in this great country. It isn't perfect, but there's nowhere I'd rather be.

8. I'm thankful for those that sacrifice their time, efforts, and even their lives to keep this country safe and free. God bless the troops!

9. I'm thankful for a lovely home and pray that I never take for granted the feeling of having a roof over my head. So many don't have that.
10. Last, but not least, I'm thankful for Pottery Barn. Can I get an amen?! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...