Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mason jars...

I'm sure you've all seen, as I have, that mason jars are all the rage in blog-/pinterest-land.  They're simple, country, and CHEAP!  I used this cool idea for "snow" candles for my party on Saturday.


Festive, simple, easy.  That's my kind of project. :)

Anyway, I saw another very cool use of mason jars on Pinterest the other day and fell in love.


Isn't this chandelier gorgeous?  It's from this Etsy shop.



The cool thing is that they're fairly affordable, as chandeliers go.

  
SO creative!

Anyway, I'm not convinced that I need one in my house.  I've been eyeing a few other looks for above the kitchen island, kitchen table, dining table, and foyer.  But they're pretty, nonetheless. :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...