Monday, June 11, 2012

Project Scripture: Week Twenty-Four

Whoosie daisies!

I forgot to get this week's verse up last night.  (If you're a new follower, check out all the details for Project Scripture here.  Basically, I'm memorizing 52 verses in 2012, and even though we're almost halfway there [holy cow!], you're still more than welcome to join in on the fun!).

Better late than never...

(please pardon my chicken scratch!)

Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me."


This week's verse is such a powerful one for me, and I'm truly looking forward to meditating on it all week. 

Hope you guys had a fabulous weekend!  I'll have a weekend post up sometime soon! :)

2 comments:

Established: 2008 said...

Love this one. It's such a good reminder!

Kristin said...

Are you really memorizing, old-school style? (like on Little House on the Prairie) Or do you think just spending a week thinking on a verse is helping you accomplish what you want to?
I guess my question is, do have 24 verses in your head right now? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...