Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful for 2012...

Loved and Lovely


Today, {I'm thankful} for 2012.

This year I lost 55 pounds
Ran my first 5K
Set a goal to memorize 52 verses of Scripture (but probably only memorized about 20 for the long term)
Gave up Diet Coke for 40 days
Took my first deposition
Traveled to London, a place I'd been dreaming of seeing since I was a little girl
Traveled to Florida twice
Traveled to D.C.
Traveled to Atlanta
Had a mini-vacation in South Padre with my family
Had a weekend getaway with friends in Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Celebrated 10 years with the love of my life
Got a new blog design and URL
Found out that we were going to have a baby
Worked a lot
Went to trial and got an incredible verdict for a wonderful client
Found out that our little pumpkin is a GIRL
Traveled to Paris with Micah for the vacation of our lives
Celebrated a lovely, quiet, white Christmas

Definitely a year for the books, y'all.  And I wouldn't trade a single minute.  Here's to 2013 and all it has in store.

Photobucket



4 comments:

Joy said...

LOVE that picture! So sweet! I'm thankful for meeting you in 2012!

Jessica K said...

I am so glad to got to do a lot of traveling before baby girl! That is one thing I wanted to do more of before kids!

Unknown said...

Wow, what an amazing year!

The Morrows said...

Such a cute pic of yall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...