Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday... {Love}

I haven't linked up with Jamie and Michelle in awhile, but today...

I'm loving love.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and I've been racking my brain to think of a thoughtful gift for Micah.  (As a rule, we're both terrible gift givers and tend to wait until the last minute to try and come up with something.  I'm determined to not suck this year.)  For inspiration, I went to check out my Love board on Pinterest and found so many sweet, lovey-dovey pins that I couldn't resist sharing.  Enjoy!









And because sometimes it's fun to save the best for last...

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh now you've got me all weepy! We usually don't do a lot for valentines day presents. I make a nice meal of his favorite foods and maybe bake some cookies. Can't wait to see what you decide on!

Joy said...

So what did you decide to give the Mr this year?!

Kaitlyn (Keeping up with Kaitlyn) said...

I can't even deal with these grooms! OMG. If I'm ever lucky enough to find some guy that can deal with all my craziness, and we get married, I hope he will react like these guys!

Jessica K said...

I love those pictures! Can't wait to see what you decide on!

Unknown said...

Oh geez, I'm all weepy now! Those are awesome photos! My hubby BEAMED the entire time I was walking down the aisle with my dad (with me squeezing his fingers as hard as I could).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...