Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's Saturday night...

...And I'm blogging/writing 10 pages of my soon-to-be 60-page paper. It's due on Monday, and I've REALLY got to get going on it. It's so funny, but I really do love to write. I just forget. It's like working out. I absolutely HATE getting my running shoes out and putting them on, but the minute I do I feel so great and enjoy working out. It's getting over that initial, "but I don't WANT to get off my lazy butt and do anything productive" feeling that's the toughest. Hence my procrastination on this paper. So I've had my butt glued to this couch all day today, researching and writing, and tomorrow and Monday will just be a repeat. My own fault, completely.

I got all my bridal portraits back. YAY! I really love them, and it's KILLING me because I want to show everyone! I'm trying to resist the urge, though. So don't ask me, or I'll lose my cool and let you see them, and then the whole dramatic moment of walking down the aisle will be ruined. :) P.S. My photographer is really amazing and artistic, and I would seriously recommend him to anyone. Plus he's the nicest guy ever and very easygoing. I like that. I'm a low-key bride to the max (definitely to a fault because I'm not concerned with ANY of the details, and someone needs to be). But I hate that all I can talk about lately is the wedding. It's silly.

I think my cat has found a new "person." She follows Micah around all the time. When we sit on the couch to watch t.v. together, she always runs to HIS feet so HE can pet her. I try not to be bitter about it. But he doesn't even LIKE her!! Everyone loves Micah best... I get it. How can you not? He's perfect and wonderful. But I've taken care of that cat since I was FIVE and I'll be danged if she's going to abandon me now! :) I'm on a mission to steal back her love. I'll let you know how it goes.

Alright... it's quitting time for tonight. I'm an old lady and my brain doesn't work past 9:00. Sleep tight.

XOXO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're so perfect! I had a dream last night that I got a cat :-)

And as wonderful as Micah Lee is, I couldn't never like him more than I love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...