Friday, December 5, 2008

Whoa!

It's been a little while, right? Geez, I hadn't realized it had been so long since I last... reflected.

Have I already said how I am officially burned out of school? Last year I remember being SO fired up about learning and enjoyed reading for class and found it very easy to sit down and take the time to study. Then this semester hit me. With the judicial internship and law review and moot court and flying back and forth to Dallas to interview and WEDDING PLANS and then I was just DONE with caring about it all. I was SOOO busy the first half of the semester that when it died down and I actually had time to study... I had no desire to do so. Which, clearly, is not good. And I guess I'm pissed off that I haven't been able to immerse myself in wedding plans like I could have if I wasn't in law school. I know it will turn out well, but I just wish I could have taken the time to make it better.

Anyway... enough negativity. I'm very blessed, and God's got me taken care of. :)

I was thinking earlier this morning how NOT observant I am. It's slightly scary. I don't notice things... really at all. So if I don't notice your new haircut or don't realize that you got a new car, I'm really sorry. I just don't pick up the small things in life very well. I'm a big picture, see the forest not the trees, kind of girl. I'm worried this may not be good for the practice of law. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...