Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day Seventeen: Something I'm looking forward to

There are several things I'm looking forward to. I'll start with the thing that (hopefully) happens the soonest.

  • I'm looking forward to seeing the Rangers win the World Series! This Texas girl is DEFINITELY proud of her team. And you can call me a bandwagon-er all you want (and I totally am one), but I'm still rooting. I'm even drinking out of my Rangers cup for good luck tonight!
  • I'm looking forward to next Friday. It's the day I find out whether or not I passed the Texas Bar Exam. I've been waiting for three months, and I'm definitely ready to know. I have absolutely no idea how I did, but I'm hoping for the best.
  • I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. I think I'm hosting dinner for my Mom's side of the family, and I just always love getting together and eating with the people I love. Thanksgiving is probably one of my favorite holidays.
  • I'm looking forward to Christmas. Obviously I just love the holiday, but my brother and Faith are supposed to find out the sex of the baby by then, and I just can't wait.
  • I'm looking forward to next June. That's when the baby is due! :)
  • I'm looking forward to getting my first year as an attorney behind me. I still feel so green, and it'll be nice to finally feel like I sort of know what I'm doing.
  • I'm looking forward to finding a house that Micah and I want to buy. We really like Sunnyvale, and I think we'll look to buy something in this area.
  • I'm looking forward to the many years ahead of Micah and me. He makes me ridiculously happy, and I so blessed to be able to be his partner in crime. :)

1 comment:

rachel said...

Ryan - I feel for you and those crazy sidewalks...worked my way around them for 6 yrs...warning..be careful of the trolly rail lines...they will get you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...