Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day Twenty One: A Picture of ME!

Yuck. I had to stay home from work today because I wasn't feeling well. I figured my allergies were just a little out of hand and that I'd be feeling better in no time, but I started feeling a little feverish, so I made a doctor's appointment.

Turns out I have strep throat, which makes me feel like a little kid again. I swear I used to get strep at least twice a year when I was a little girl. The doctor finally said that if I got it ONE more time that I'd have to have my tonsils taken out. Thankfully, I haven't gotten it again until now.

Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty horribly, but since I'm holed up on the couch anyway, I might as well catch up with the 30-Day Blog Challenge!

Today's post should be simple - I have to share a picture of myself. Now, I could show a little restraint and post one recent picture of myself. Or I could be a little self-involved and post several of my favorites. Wow, that was a ridiculously easy choice.


(Yeah, I'm taking you WAY back. That's me and Bubba.)

(I think I'm at the zoo here...)

(Go ahead... make my day.)

(Chicken pox + calomine lotion + a strange princess costume = camera gold)

(Man, I loved that blankie.)

(A senior picture from high school)

(I'm sure I had just done something embarrassing. Like fall flat on my face.)

(I'm in NYC, and that's a squirrel on my lap.)

(I had gone to a bar with my brother while he was on leave from the Navy, and someone got out the red lipstick. It was all downhill from there.)

(It's a bridal picture, duh. :))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...