Monday, November 1, 2010

This so epitomizes my life...

This is my side of the conversation I had with a customer service representative this morning.


Yes, my name is actually Ryan.

Yes, I'm sure.

No, I'm not lying.

Yes, you heard me correctly. I'm a "Mrs." and not a "Mr."

Why, yes, I am a woman with a man's name.

I'm glad I could make you laugh this morning.

Yes, my parents were very creative. I'll tell them you said so.


Mom and Dad, this is me deliving Abdul's message. He got a giggle today thanks to your creativity. And I got a headache. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

How rude! I can't believe how patient you were. FWIW, I think Ryan's a really cute name.

Anonymous said...

Yeah well, I think you should have told him he's a JACK WAGON and asked him if he'd like a tissue.... TVO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...