Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A situation...

I don't know what's happening to me. 

I'm afraid I've lost all sense of acceptability and common decency.

You see...

We've got ourselves a situation... (ha!)

I'm apparently obsessed with these Jersey Shore guidos and guidettes, whose sole focus each day is GTL (gym, tan, laundry).  They refer to ugly girls as grenades, hot guys as juicehead gorillas, and they party like there's no tomorrow.  (And they scream/punch each other more often than I thought was humanly possible.)

But after a recent bout of insomnia and an all-night marathon on MTV, I've been sucked in. (Despite the fact that I swore I'd never watch this garbage.)  The sad thing is... I have absolutely no desire to get out.  I can't get enough of the drama and ridiculosity.

So bring on the juicehead gorillas and fake tans, y'all.  I'm in it for the long haul, apparently. Who's with me? ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...