Monday, July 9, 2012

Project Scripture: Week Twenty-Seven (and Twenty-Eight!)...

I'm going to totally blame vacation for the fact that I completely forgot to post last week's verse last Sunday.  (And I'm going to blame these banana bars with browned butter frosting for the fact that I didn't get this week's verse up last night.  Holy cow, you guys.  I can't convey the depth of my love for these things.  Make them yesterday.)

So, if you guys are up for it, I propose that we challenge ourselves and try and memorize two verses this week.  Who thinks we can do it? :)

But before I post the verses, I wanted to take a second and celebrate the fact that we're halfway through a year's worth of verses.  It's honestly one of the most rewarding things I've ever done, and I can't wait to celebrate at the end of the year!  Truth be told, a few have slipped out of my brain, and I'll be spending the next few weeks refreshing my memory so that I'm ready for the second half.

I hope that if you've been following along, you're loving it as much as I am.

On to the verses...

Week Twenty-Seven
Hebrews 4:16  "Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."

Week Twenty-Eight
Jeremiah 29:11  "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
(And I must confess that this is my life verse, so I've already got this one down pat.  If you don't have it committed to memory, I'm so excited for you to learn it.)

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!




1 comment:

The Morrows said...

Such a neat thing you are doing with the weekly posts. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...