Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursdays (Link Up!)...

Loved and Lovely


You know what?


Today, {I'm thankful} for dinners with sweet friends.

{I'm thankful} for a husband who worked late last night, stopped and got groceries, and then made it most of the way home before he realized that he forgot my heartburn medicine.  So he drove right back to the store to pick it up. #whyishesoperfect?

{I'm thankful} to have gotten the Etsy shipment notification for Grace's crib bedding.  I seriously cannot wait to see how it turned out!

{I'm thankful} for my best friend who has spent hours editing photos, trying to send them to me, realizing that they were too big to email, loading them onto Photobucket for me to see, attempting to order canvases, and finally realizing that the Groupon codes I sent her weren't working.  I'm trying to order some large canvases of blown up Paris/London pictures for our game room, and it has been an ordeal.  Lauren's such a trooper, though, and I know they're going to look fabulous once I can call Groupon and give them a piece of my mind...

{I'm thankful} to have already gotten some fun questions for Micah and I to answer.  If you haven't submitted one yet, you totally should - we're looking forward to answering them!  Go here to leave us a comment.

What are you guys thankful for this week?  Link up and tell us!



7 comments:

Joy said...

Sweet Micah!! And yes, dinner's with friends is such a wonderful thing! I can't wait to see the bedding!! And I just know Grace is going to love it! Oh and, I'm excited to read the answers to y'alls questions. Terry said he is nervous about some of the ones he got! HA!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

aww, that is REALLY sweet of your husband:) So exciting about the bedding! I'm sure it's fabulous!!!

Lobster Meets Peach said...

What a sweet hubby!?!

Laura said...

Oh man Ryan I can't wait to see your nursery when it's done!! Also, I saw your comment that you bought that alligator bubble for Grace. If you love smocking as much as I do there are sooo many cute facebook boutiques and auctions where you can get some sweet deals!

Becky said...

I have a Grace, too! I hope the days go quickly until you can meet your little one!

Jessica K said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see the bedding! How exciting!

Your hubby gets extra points for that one!

Joey Hodges said...

I looooove that he went back for your medicine!!! Too sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...