Monday, September 28, 2015

Where I've been...

Hi friends. World's worst blogger here.

The reason for my absence is lame. We got back from Destin, and I desperately wanted to share pictures, but the internet at my house has been stupid, and while I got them all edited, I couldn't upload them. Good news is that the internet is fixed, and I should theoretically get them uploaded tonight... ifffffffff I don't have to play catch up with a work project. Ha.

But either way, I wanted to drop by and say hi because I missed y'all. And because I'm feeling a little guilty about neglecting this space given that I've been busy elsewhere. 

My post for Dallas Moms Blog this month was deep and sort of difficult to share, but I did it because I feel like I cannot encourage my daughter to have courage and self-confidence if I cannot exhibit those things myself. So head on over there for that.

And then Kate from Kate's Balancing Act sweetly invited me to come hang around her blog for the day today, and I'm happily sharing some of my favorites there. If you've been reading for any significant amount of time, some things will look familiar and others will definitely not. Go say hi. Kate's a doll, and her blog is so much fun.

Moral of this story: I will definitely be back with some Destin details and pictures very soon. We had a ball, and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

XOXO.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...